The liver is an organ only found in vertebrates which detoxifies various metabolites, synthesizes proteins and produces biochemicals necessary for digestion and growth. It performs more than 100 separate functions. Its complexity also makes it susceptible to many different liver diseases like: Autoimmune hepatitis, Long-term/excessive alcohol consumption, Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis (NASH),Liver Cancer,Severe malnutrition, Spleen Enlargement, , Sluggish Liver, Jaundice
To counter and prevent such diseases we have made Nuliv DS which is a herbal formulation and effectively works well for liver problems and its functioning
1. Kalmegh: Kalmegh has been used for liver complaints and fever, and as an anti-inflammatory and immunostimulan
2. Bhringraj: Bhringraj has remarkable effects on the liver. It acts as hepatoprotective and stimulates regeneration of hepatic cells. All pharmacological actions of the herb are due to its effects on the liver. In liver diseases it reduces inflammation, exerts antihepatotoxic effects and improves liver enzymes.
3. Kutki: Kutki can protect the liver when taken before or after you have been exposed to toxins, including those from alcohol, cigarette smoke, and certain medications. It may help cleanse the liver and work as a treatment for those with cirrhosis of the liver.
4. Makoy: Makoy is a key ingredient in various medicines prepared to resolve various .
5. Triphala: Triphala is very high in antioxidants. It’s touted for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral abilities.
1. Amla: The fruit is rich in vitamin C, helps detox the system and boosts immunity. It helps in liver functions.
2. Daru Haldi: It has antioxidant properties along with antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. It may also have antitumor characteristics.
3. Dugdhfani: Dandelion has been used in herbal medicine in an attempt to treat infections, bile and liver problems, and as a diuretic.
4. Aloe vera: Aloe vera helps protect against illnesses. Aloe vera contains a substance called acemannan, which has been shown to have antiviral, antitumor, and immune-stimulating effects.
5. Apamarg: The use of plant extracts and phytochemicals, both with known antimicrobial properties, can be of great significance in therapeutic treatments
6. Sonth: several extracts of sonth, found that all extracts increased levels of important antioxidant enzymes used by the liver, including glutathione and superoxide dismutase.
7. Mirch: It removes toxins conditions from, heals, stimulate organs.
8. Peepal: It shows anti bacterial activities against all the microorganisms.
9. Kashni: It has a promising source of functional food ingredient, combining prebiotic and anti-inflammatory properties.
10. Haritaki: It helps in chronic diseases, malnourishment, dominant vata, tissue damage associated conditions etc.
11. Parijat: The juice of its leaves in different forms has been advocated for acute, chronic problems
12. Nagarmotha: Activities including anti-candida, antiinflammatory, antidiabetic, antidiarrhoeal, cytoprotective, antimutagenic, antimicrobial, antibacterial, antioxidant, cytotoxic and apoptotic, anti-pyretic and analgesic activities have been reported for this.
13. Anantmool: It helps to purify blood, detoxify the body and body immunity.
14. Punarnava: It has immense power of detoxification, thus helps to rejuvenate and revitalize liver. It also helps to increase the immunity and resistance to diseases naturally.